With over 35 years experience, Simon is considered a leading player within the hairdressing industry. During his expansive career, Simon has gained a wealth of experience, training and qualifications including his Advanced Cutting certification from Jingles International.
Simon’s success is built on a life-long passion for hair. In the early years of his career, Simon worked in salons on elite cruise ships, where customer service is of the utmost importance. Here Simon was responsible for ensuring that passengers felt and looked their best. More recently Simon has styled hair for London Fashion Week and competed in the L’Oréal Colour Trophy.
Never one for complacency, Simon ensures that all of his clients receive a 5 star service. Whether you are new to his chair, or a returning client, Simon will always give a thorough consultation before starting treatment.
No hair type is off limits, however Simon is a true expert with long and curly hair. He also specialises in Keratin smoothing treatments. Simon currently works with Kevin Murphy colour, L’Oréal Kérastase and Keratin Complex.
A true professional, with his winning combination of exceptional talent and a fun, approachable manner Simon has attracted a loyal clientele.
Price listView price list
Keratin smoothing Wedding hair Curly hair
- Customer temperature checks
- Staff temperature checks
- Masks worn, always
- Masks worn upon customer request
- Customer masks necessary
- Visor worn, always
- Hand washing between customers
- Customer handwashing required
- Work surfaces disinfected between customers
- Equipment sterilised between customers
- Hand sanitiser used
- Hand sanitiser provided
- Single use towels used
- Single use capes used
- Single use bedding used
- Single use headbands provided
- Single use underwear provided
- Single use nail desk protection used
- Single use flip flops provided
- Single use collar protectors used
- Single use gowns provided
- Daily deep clean
- Cash-free business
- Social distancing practised
- Pre-booked appointments only
- No waiting area
- Disposable eco-friendly towels used
- Disposable eco-friendly capes used
- Disposable bedding used
- Disposable nail desk protectors used
- We reuse and recycle
- Paper bags used
- Suppliers/manufacturers use sustainable methods
- Product packaging is eco-friendly
- Organic range products available
- Products not tested on animals
No reviews yet
Be the first to add one!
Add your review
Reviews are subject to approval prior to publication.
Only your review and your initials will be published; your name and email are stored securely and not released to the public.
Your review is currently pending approval from a member of the PHAB team. We'll reach out to you if we need any more information.